Moo0 WindowMenuPlus 1.14
Screenshots of Moo0 WindowMenuPlus
Moo0 WindowMenuPlus Publisher's Description
It's the menu that you can access through right-clicking on any window's title bar or taskbar button. This tool can add extra menus there such as "Keep on Top", "Transparency Adjustment", "Process Priority Adjustment", "Various Information about the Program" and so forth.
Also, you can configure not to show some menus that you don't use. You can enjoy only useful menus that you want.
- The configuration is available from the TaskTray icon menu.
- It is nice to use "Process Priority... -> Above Normal" on video players.
- "Keep on Top" would be very useful on calculator windows.
- "Program Information..." is useful to diagnose/get information about the program displaying the window.
What's New in Version 1.14 of Moo0 WindowMenuPlus
2) Also added Indonesian (partial) and Bulgarian (partial) language supports.
Look for Similar Items by Category