Moo0 WindowMenuPlus 1.14
Screenshots of Moo0 WindowMenuPlus
Moo0 WindowMenuPlus Publisher's Description
It's the menu that you can access through right-clicking on any window's title bar or taskbar button. This tool can add extra menus there such as "Keep on Top", "Transparency Adjustment", "Process Priority Adjustment", "Various Information about the Program" and so forth.
Also, you can configure not to show some menus that you don't use. You can enjoy only useful menus that you want.
- The configuration is available from the TaskTray icon menu.
- It is nice to use "Process Priority... -> Above Normal" on video players.
- "Keep on Top" would be very useful on calculator windows.
- "Program Information..." is useful to diagnose/get information about the program displaying the window.
What's New in Version 1.14 of Moo0 WindowMenuPlus
2) Also added Indonesian (partial) and Bulgarian (partial) language supports.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager does not have any relationship with the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more